L’acoustics Kara Hire
The L’Acoustics Kara is an improved version of past line sources. The Kara houses a twoway enclosure which allows for exceptional throw. In addition the L’acoustics Kara spreads the sound horizontally in a smooth manner. The Kara has a compact enclosure and can be deployed as a modular line source. With a SB18 subwoofer, this impressive L’acoustics model delivers a full range performance, perfect for high impact, low frequency for even the most high energy music concerts. Production Hire own a state of the art L’acoustics Kara for dry hire to support your live music event.
L’acoustics Kara features and spec:
– Compact and lightweight design
– Contour requirements from flat to medium via an extended LF resource
– Perfect for vocal, speech and lead instruments
– 110° horizontal directivity – perfect for distributed applications
– LA-RAK (LA8) advanced system drive and protection
– Rigging allows for a swift set up
Call or contact us for your free no obligation quote regarding L’acoustics Kara dry hire. One of the Production Hire team will be happy to help.