Digidesign Profile Hire
The Avid Digidesign Profile console is a size-conscious alternative to its acclaimed big brother, the D-Show console. It is often used as the mixing centerpiece of the Profile and Mix Rack Systems. The Digidesign Profile gives you all the hallmarks of Avid live sound systems tailored for small-to mid-sized environments and applications. Production Hire offer a Avid Digidesign Profile for dry hire to support your live music event.
Digidesign Profile features and spec:
– Compact: 45.3” x 31.1” x 6.65” (1150 x 790 x 169 mm)
– Provides 24 input faders in a single console
– Fully compatible with FOH Rack, Stage Rack, and the all-in-one Mix Rack
– Employs the same VENUE software as all Avid live sound systems for complete show file portability between systems (running VENUE 2.5 or higher software)
– Eight output faders, plus eight rotary output encoders, provide control of all group masters and/or plug-ins
– Dedicated dynamics and EQ encoders offer control of both onboard dynamics and EQs as well as plug-ins
– Features eight fully assignable function buttons for flexible control
– Eight GPI inputs and outputs allow Profile to send or respond to equipment
Call or contact us for your free no obligation quote regarding Avid Digidesign Profile dry hire. One of the Production Hire team will be happy to help.