L’acoustics LA8 Hire
The L’acoustics LA8 amplified controller is one of L’acoustic’s high-end integrated controllers purely designed to the comprehensive operation of their loudspeaker systems. The LA8 has a 2U lightweight chassis and combines the resources of a 2 x 4 DSP engine driving four channels of amplification delivering up to 1800 watts each and a large library of factory presets. The LA8 boasts a user-friendly front panel interface, two I/O Ethernet connection ports for network remote control, a connection panel for audio inputs and speaker outputs. It also has an AES/EBU input board. Production Hire own a state of the art L’acoustics LA8 for dry hire to support your live music event.
L’acoustics LA8 features and spec:
– Cutting edge loudspeaker amplification, DSP, network
– High-grade 24 bit A/D converters, 130 dB dynamic range
– 96 kHz/32 bit floating point SHARC DSP
– 4 channel high efficiency amplifier section fed by 2 inputs
– 4 x 1800 W / 4 Ohms
– Advanced dual IIR/FIR filter algorithms
– Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
– Complete onboard L-ACOUSTICS preset library
– LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
– AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK
Call or contact us for your free no obligation quote regarding L’acoustics LA8 dry hire. One of the Production Hire team will be happy to help.