High End Road Hog 4 Hire
The Road Hog 4 offers a cost effective lighting control without scrimping on deliver. Programmers will benefit from the large 22-inch, high res multi-touch display providing ample space for customized screen layouts with one additional video output. The Hog 4 houses four on-board DMX universes that drive the rig, and it also has two gigabit Ethernet ports for networking. While being one of the most affordable of a generation, the Road Hog 4 will still control even the most demanding of shows. Production Hire own a state of the art High End Road Hog 4 for dry hire to support your live music event.
High End Road Hog 4 features and spec:
– Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
– 5 high-resolution parameter encoders
– Built-in tri-axis backlit trackball with cursor and parameter control functions
– 10 master playbacks with motorized faders and master control keys
– Dual 18.5” multi-touch screens, tilt adjustable
– Up to three external display port monitors, with touch or multi-touch
– 8,192 output channels, expandable with DP8K processors
– 8 Neutrik XLR-5 DMX outputs
– sACN and Art-Net
– MIDI In, Out and Thru
– Dual EtherCON connections for HogNet and FixtureNet
– Integral keyboard drawer and storage drawer
Call or contact us for your free no obligation quote regarding High End Road Hog 4 dry hire. One of the Production Hire team will be happy to help.