Ayrton MagicBlade-R Hire
The most unique feature of the newly designed Ayrton MagicBlade-R is the layout of its 7 RGBW LED sources in-line, coupled with the highly intensive angle of the optics. The MagicBlade-R has a very high centre beam intensity which enables excellent visual perception of the beams. The Ayrton MagicBlade-R has a nice compact design which reduces the visual footprint of its luminaires. This enables the creation of many new effects and means it can be situated in unique positions on set. Production Hire own a state of the art Ayrton MagicBlade-R for dry hire to support your live music event.
Ayrton MagicBlade-R features and spec:
– Beam aperture: 4,5°
– 85% optic efficiency
– High-efficiency 67 mm PMMA optics
– 7 multi-chip 15 Watt LED sources
– Light output: up to 2,500 lumen• Luminous intensity: 262,500 cd
– Rated sources life: up to 50,000 hours
– Continuous pan and tilt rotation
– Extremely accurate positioning
– Moving-head operated via either 8 or 16 bit resolution
– High-resolution stepper motors operated via microprocessors ensure extreme accuracy and smooth movements.
– Pan and tilt automatic repositioning
– Sophisticated 4 colours RGBW mixed, reaching high Colour Rendering Index
– Uniform light beam with no colour shadows, and rich saturated and pastel colour-hues
– 4.29 billion colours (8 bit resolution)
– Virtual colour wheel, including most usuals white colour temperature presets
– Dynamic colour macro effect with variable speed
– Electronic dimmer, allowing perfect light adjustment from 0 to 100% without colour variation
– White or colour strobe effect, with speed adjustment from 1 to 25 flashes per second
Call or contact us for your free no obligation quote regarding Ayrton MagicBlade-R dry hire. One of the Production Hire team will be happy to help.