At Production Hire Ltd we regard your privacy as important, and are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
The information we collect about you, if you agree to provide it, will allow us to contact you and send information to you about products and/or services where you have registered an interest via our contact form.
In providing us your information you thereby consent to us processing it for this purpose.
We will not pass your information on to any third party.
Information we collect
Production Hire Ltd may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, contact information including phone number and email address to send you service emails related to your working or customer relationship with us.
How we use the information collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send you marketing communications about special offers, new products or other information we think you may find interesting using the contact information you have provided.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor’s browser, usually used to keep track of your movements and actions on a site.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Disclosure of your Information
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Your rights and your personal data
At any point whilst The Production Hire Company Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com